Benzac Ac Gel 5.0% 50G
Item Code: 349951
- Standard Strength.
- Benzac AC® is proven to reduce bacteria by 94% 1) and within 48 hours 2) of commencing treatment.
- Benzac AC® is a water based benzoyl peroxide treatment for mild to moderate acne.
- Benzac AC® absorbs excess oil, kills bacteria and does not excessively dry skin.
- Benzac AC® offers the convenience and flexibility of multiple strengths.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, mouth, angles of the nose and sensitive areas of the neck.
- If accidental contact should occur, rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
- Contact may cause irritation.
- BENZAC AC should not be applied to damaged skin.
- Do not use BENZAC AC with any other acne products that are used on the skin unless your doctor or pharmacist has told you that you can, as this may cause your skin to become red and sore.
- Avoid excessive exposure to sunlight or other sources of ultra-violet light.
- Gel base contains docusate sodium, disodium edentate, poloxamer 182, carbomer 940, propylene glycol, acrylates copolymer, glycerol, silicon dioxide, sodium hydroxide and purified water.
- Wash the affected area with a mild skin cleanser and water and pat skin dry.
- Apply a thin film of BENZAC AC to the affected areas once daily, leaving on the skin for 2 hours then washing it off with water then pat skin dry.
- Apply a light moisturiser which won’t clog pores.
- After three days, if no discomfort is felt, apply BENZAC AC in the evening and leave it on all night.
- After 7 days, if there is no redness or peeling and your skin is still not improving, apply BENZAC AC twice a day morning and night.
- How long you will need to use BENZAC AC will depend on how quickly your condition improves.
- Persevere with your therapy as acne can take time to improve.
- After you have used it for one month, you should see your doctor or pharmacist again so they can check the improvement in your condition.