Item Code: 004051
- Betadine Ready to Use Sore Throat Gargle kills most bacteria and viruses implicated in sore throat (pharyngitis) within 30 seconds and may be used as an aid in the treatment of such an infected sore throat.
- A convenient measure is included inside each pack to help ensure correct dosage.
- Not to be used in known hypersensitivity to iodine or povidone.
- Do not use if known to have thyroid disease including goiter, thyroid nodules, or other thyroid diseases (especially elderly patients) as there may be a risk of developing hyperthyroidism from the administration of large amounts of iodine.
- It should not be used for 4 weeks prior to treatment for cancer of the thyroid.
- Povidone Iodine 7.5% W/V equiv to .75% W/V available iodine.
- Betadine Ready To Use Sore Throat Gargle requires no dilution.
- Pour Betadine Sore Throat Gargle to the fill line of the measure cup provided (15mL and gargle for 30 seconds.
- Do not swallow.
- Repeat every 3-4 hours if necessary.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)