Item Code: 23668
- Natural source of omega-6 essential fatty acids.
- Rich source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).
- Low levels of GLA have been found in adults and children with atopic eczema and atopic dermatitis, as well as women with premenstrual syndrome.
- May occasionally cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms or headache.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- Adults – Take 1 to 3 capsules once a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children 6-12 years – Take 1 to 2 capsules once a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
- Children 2-6 years – Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)