Item Code: 171488
- Allows you to monitor progress of the wound as often as you like without unnecessary dressing changes for your patients.
- This reduces disturbance to the wound bed, minimises the risk of infection and helps to provide a cost effective solution.
- The film has a unique molecular structure which gives a high MVTR.
- This allows unwanted moisture to transpire away from wound site keeping it dry.
- Provides a barrier against bacteria, including MRSA, to reduce the risk of infection.
- Patient can shower with dressing in situ.
- Allows lateral spread across the lattice pad to maximize absorbency without impairing visibility, reducing the risk of skin maceration and minimising the number of dressing changes for cost effective care.
- As with all adhesive products, apply and remove carefully from sensitive or fragile skin.
- Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds and burns, or if redness or discomfort occurs.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)