Senokot 100 Tab
Item Code: 460782
- The natural vegetable laxative ingredient shown to be effective for occasional constipation which may be associated with travel, stress, or dietary changes.
- Do not use laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting is present unless directed by a physician.
- If you have noticed a sudden change in bowel movements that persists over a period of two weeks, consult a physician before using a laxative.
- Do not use Laxative products for longer than 1 week unless told to do so by a doctor.
- Rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative may indicate a serious condition; discontinue use and consult your physician.
- If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using these products.
- In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Keep out of children's reach.
- Each gram contains Senna Fruit Alexandrain Powder 154mg standardised to contain Sennosides calculated as Sennoside B 7.5mg
- Taking your dose of Senokot Laxatives at bedtime can provide overnight relief of constipation.
- Refer to the Senokot Laxatives package for dosing instructions.
- Whenever you are unsure about what to do, please call your pharmacist or physician for advice.