Vicks Vaporub Jar 50G
Item Code: 013797
- On chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to common cold.
- On muscles and joints, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains.
- Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences.
- For external use only; avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use By mouth, With tight bandages, In nostrils, On wounds or damaged skin.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus), Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
- When using this product, do not Heat, Microwave, Add to hot water or any container where heating water.
- May cause splattering and result in burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Muscle aches and pains persist more than 7 days or come back, Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Regular:Camphor 4.8% (Cough suppressant and topical analgesic)Eucalyptus oil 1.2% (Cough suppressant)Menthol 2.6% (Cough suppressant and topical analgesic).
- Lemon:Camphor 4.7% (Cough suppressant and topical analgesic)Eucalyptus oil 1.2% (Cough suppressant)Menthol 2.6% (Cough suppressant and topical analgesic).
- Regular: Cedarleaf oil, nutmeg oil, special petrolatum, thymol, turpentine oil.
- Lemon: Cedarleaf oil, lemon fragrance, nutmeg oil, special petrolatum, thymol, turpentine oil.
- Adults and children 2 years and over: Rub a thick layer on chest and throat or rub on sore, aching muscles.
- Cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired.
- Keep clothing loose about throat/chest to help vapors reach the nose/mouth.
- Repeat up to three times per 24 hours or as directed by doctor.
- Children under 2 years: Do not use.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)