Item Code: 094136
- Treats the virus at the onset.
- Prevents further bacterial infection.
- Provides pain relief from the most uncomfortable symptoms.
- If Virasolve is applied at the initial tingling stage, the cold sore may not even become visible.
- Virasolve also helps reduce the healing time and provides pain relief for the most uncomfortable cold sores.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- Do not use during pregnancy or lactation.
- Each 1gm contains: Idoxuridine 5mg/g, Benzalkonium Chloride 5mg/g, Lignocaine Hydrochloride 20mg/g and Chlorocresol 1mg/g (as preservative).
- Cover the infected area with a thin layer of Virasolve.
- Repeat the application every hour on day 1 and then every 4 hours on subsequent days until the cold sore disappears.
- Virasolve contains a local anaesthetic to help reduce pain and itching associated with cold sores.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)