Voltaren Emulgel 20G
Item Code: 007401
- Relieve pain associated with recent muscle or joint injuries such as sprains, strains, or sports injuries.
- It is generally used in addition to other non-medication measures (such as getting enough rest) to relieve these discomforts.
- Do not apply this medication to infected, abraded, or open skin.
- Do not apply to skin rashes or eczema.
- Do not use dressings that do not breathe on top of this medication.
- This medication is for external use only and should not be taken by mouth.
- Avoid getting this medication into the eyes or other mucous membranes (e.g., nose, mouth, vagina, anus).
- If you accidentally get this medication in your eyes, rinse your eyes well with clean water and contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- Active ingredient: Diclofenac Diethylammonium Gel 11.6mg/g equivalent to Diclofenac Sodium 10mg/g (1% w/w).
- Gently rub a small amount of Voltaren Emuglel into the skin around the swollen or painful area.
- The amount of gel needed will vary depending upon the size of the painful or swollen area being treated.
- You can apply Voltaren Emulgel 2 or 3 time a day unless your doctor advises other wise.
- You may notice a slight cooling effect when you rub the gel into the skin.